I Have a Dragon Fruit (Adventure) Hang Over

I think I still have a dragon fruit "adventure" hang over. Have you heard of that before? No, I haven't. I just thought of it just now. hahaha

I haven't written any story lately. I just came from a 10 day hiatus to Maryland. I have so much on my head right now that I have to write it down or else a dragon will blow fire on me. lol


Our creative farm sign made of wood.

I'm still overwhelmed with my recent trip back home. I felt like I've been through a fast track vacation. It went by pretty fast.

Yes, I'm still employed. Yes, I am. (it's another story...)

Let me start with the real story. Last September 1, 2017 at 10 pm Philippine time I flew 608 miles to Maryland Dragonfruit Gardens.


Full map details here.

I was greeted with glee by Mr. dragon fruit himself (my husband, of course!). We had a super late dinner at 7-Eleven before hopping in a bus for another 1 hour ride to reach Tagum City. It only took 45 minutes by night. No traffic. I feel like superwoman (who lost her super powers) after that. Time checked 2 am. 

That was first Day.
Full map details here.


September 2
I woke up at 6am.  I dozed off for 3 hours. That's what roosters do. Then I asked myself "Am I really having a vacation?'' lol

Hectic day.


September 3
A day before my birthday. I went to the real job. We head to the farm and did foliar feeding using our own mix of foliar fertilizer. 

When we are at the farm time flies so fast. I mean really fast! There are multiple tasks that needs to be done and it's only the two of us. There's even days that were done foliar feeding by 8pm. Just because we need to spray after 5pm.

Foliar Feeding with dragon fruit




A date in the middle of the dragons and 
the selfie's in between.


The dragon slayer. lol








....more stories and pictures later



Comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *