Pruning The Vines for 2018 Fruiting Season

I'm finally back in the farm. Well, it's been a week so far. During my first two days we accomplished so many tasks together. We did pruning and foliar feeding together. It will take as one whole day to prune 50 post. 


Pruning is the physical act of trimming branches, leaves or dead matter from a plant. In the case of dragon fruit vines it is the removal of unnecessary shoots, branches, and flower buds.

After pruning selfie.

I did pruning with the first staff, my farm manager. We don't have many staff at the farm, just the two of us and a few pets. Igat the cat, Budoy our dog and our turtle Raphael is back. He was lost for weeks. 


 
This is the video of our first pruning session for this year 2018.
Enjoy watching and please subscribe to my youtube channel. 

If you can remember, I did another pruning video last year 2017. You might wanna check it out below. I'm a bit under the weather lately. Please excuse my voice on the video.


Pruning July 2017

Comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *