Surprising Benefits of Dragon fruit You Should Know

Dragon fruit is a "super fruit". It has dozens of benefits more than you could ever imagine. It is so good that it should be forbidden. So, whoever said that line "Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food", is definitely right.



Illustration from Family Health Freedom Network
The reason why Hippocrates said "Let food be your medicine." 
Look at this long list of healthy benefits.

As a grower I discovered another benefit:
"Increase Happy hormones, serotonin."
I am a grower and seeing those beautiful blooms makes me smile every time. Thus, makes me feel good and satisfied every time I see a new bud showing up. 




"A good night sleep."
I've been working on a very challenging shift. I only get the luxury of at least 6 hours of sleep every night. I'll be lucky if I get that straight without waking up in the middle of the night. Before I learned about dragon fruit I suffer from interrupted sleep and insomnia most of the time. When I started adding dragon fruit in my diet I experienced improved and a good night sleep. I am looking for the best article and research to support this. 

So far, based on my readings I learned that dragon fruit contains 38.9mg per 100g  of pulp Magnesium, a natural sedative that can greatly provide a good night sleep. Are you impressed? 

The lists of benefits is growing everyday. There has been a lot of research going on as we speak about the rich array of benefits of our "super-fruit", for the same reason I promised to continue "dragon fruiting" for the rest of my life (I came up with this term for growing dragon fruit. You can't find this word on your lexicon but who know's perhaps in the future you will. lol)

Care for a yummy slice? Why not? 

Well, this is best for a powerful breakfast too.

Update: June is the start of dragon fruit fruiting season in the Philippines. Visit our page and Click here.




Comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *