350 Grams Reality

Finally one of my dreams came true on June 4, 2017 EST. We harvested our first fruit and it weighs 350 grams. I made a wish when we started Maryland Dragonfruit Gardens way back September 2015. I wished that one day my parents will enjoy the first fruit of our labor. 


350 grams , This has been 1 year and a half in the making.

On the same day my father celebrated his 60th birthday. He was the one who turned 60, but I felt like I was the one who aged. Well, I'm his first born. If he's already 60 that made me more than __ decades older. lol

It's nice to see both of them enjoying the fruit. They've been together through thick and thin. And  I'm happy to see them like this.❤️ I think both of them were thinking about me while savoring each slice.

😍 Ribbon cutting:Slicing our first red dragon ball 😂. The size may not be as big as 500 grams that I usually get all the time for breakfast in Luzon, but yeah every slice is just worth the wait. 

Our first 350 grams reality, officially opens the harvesting phase this year. 
Our inspiration.


 If you are in the Philippines and would like to try this exotic fruit simply get in touch with me through our Facebook page. Click here: Maryland Dragon Fruit Gardens.

Comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *