Cookies and Cream Inside a Dragon Fruit

The long wait is over. Mahalo! I'm thankful, because finally we have a fruit. Patience is paying off. I know August will be bountiful. Friendly July was awesome and generous. So far It's been a splendid ride for Maryland. It's the first day of August where I'm at, and we are creating more dragon fruit stories in the garden. 

Look at this one! Seems like we are cooking cookies and cream inside the fruit. hahaha. It makes me more excited. By mid August I know I'll have my dessert. I missed Hawaiian White. It's crisp texture and the slight acid kick. Yum! 

(3Aug2017) Updating the photo: My kind of Cookies and Cream :)

It looks like cookies and cream inside, not because of how it taste but how it looks inside. White flesh and black seeds. Now you know what I mean. I'm gonna wait for this one till its right for the picking. I will take some pictures for you! I know you're getting more excited too. I can sense it!

Here comes another dragon fruit flower bud. One more week before its full development.

A few more weeks before harvest. This one is getting bigger everyday.

(3Aug2017) Finally! And this is what I'm talking about. 
Crispier than the red variety!





Comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *