Update: Calcium Collection

"Elemental Calcium"

My egg shell tub was emptied for the first time. I've been collecting it since March 2017. Rom brought them to the garden. He brought about a kilo of crushed eggshells. He will include it on the next batch of soil and organic fertilizer application in the garden. 

On my second tub😄

Ready for breakfast this week. Another dozen fresh from the market.

I had scrambled eggs for breakfast today.  I broke 2 eggs. That would mean I've started filling my tub of eggshells again. I bought 2 dozens of eggs fresh from the market. I'm thinking to have sunny side up tomorrow. There's a lot of benefits with eating eggs. It's definitely a superfood. 


Eggs are healthy, and a very good source of inexpensive and high quality protein and B vitamins. Completes my breakfast and protein requirements for the day. Good to know: Eggs also contain decent amounts of Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, Vitamin B6, Calcium, selenium and Zinc. Awesome right? That's like a multivitamin in a yolk. I still remember mom boiled me some eggs for lunch way back gradeschool. Mothers know best.

I got sunny side up and Maryland got calcium for free. It's perfect!

And do you know that studies clearly show that eating up to 3 whole eggs per day is perfectly safe? In one condition, the eggs are not as big as an ostrich egg. haha Seriously those are huge man! Not all eggs are the same. I experienced eating an egg sandwich made out of ostrich egg at Three Lucky Mountains in Bulacan. It tasted really good.

I'm eating 2pcs (chicken eggs) a day only for scrambled eggs. Now I'm thinking of making it 3 so I can have more eggshells for my calcium collection. 


You Will Never Throw Away Eggshells After Watching This

Comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *