Let's go Flower Gazing

Our first flower gazing experience were captured by my farm manager's camera. Let me share how our first flower developed to a lady of the night in pictures. From bud to flower.


 
The plant decides to get pregnant. It started with a flower bud. #TheLittleBud


Then the bud grows this size. I call this the toddler.😅


Everyday the bud grow inch by inch. It took about two weeks to grow this size.



Then it grows even bigger. The bud in puberty stage 😂.



If my estimate is right, more or less we waited for about two to three weeks before the flower developed like this. Taken the night of blooming at 6pm Philippine time.



Taken before 6am in the morning. Here comes our first lady. It would be lovely if we have an HD camera to have a more elaborate image. We were unable to capture the exact time the bud opened since my farm manager decided to go home before 8pm Philippine time.


I got this from Alaric Yanos. Sharing this video. 
It's more fascinating to watch a time lapse.


Checkout my personal fruit review for Lemairei variety (Hylocereus Lemairei).







Comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *